Monday, June 30, 2008

Waiting for Pay Day

At last! This is the day I've been waiting for. This is the 3oth which means I'll get my salary. But the question is: how much will it be?

I have 17-20 hrs worth of VGH or unpaid hours for this cut-off. I wish what's left be enough to pay all my bills. During the 30th, I need to pay my rent, bills for electricity and water, allowance for myself and my sister, etc. Again it will just pass by my hand and tomorrow whats' left are just morsels of the lump I had.

I want to watch a movie as well just to relax before I go back to work tomorrow. I hope what's left is enough for the movie treat.

I'm just waiting for my cousin right now so that I can check it out. I hope that it'll be 10k or more. Just update then you guys later if it was more than enough or just so-so.

0 comments:

 
;