Monday, June 30, 2008

Happiness all over...

Today, I've seen how much was my salary for this cut-off and to my surprise it was big! I could not imagine how much it really is if I'd not gone on VGH. But what the heck, it's more than enough for me.

Because of this, I was able to purchase a new pair of shoe in Leaveland. We (me and my cousin) ate in Greenwich and had a take-out of a family size 7 Meats and Cheeses Overloaded pizza. I also bought 10 pieces of doughnut for my young cousins in Riverside. Though, I was not able to watch the movie Wanted but there is always next time, right?! I've already given Tet and Reggie my share for the house rent, food budget and payment for our bills and enough to spare for my savings.

I can't wait until the next pay day comes. Slow but surely, I'll earn enough money to buy myself a new 8G Ipod Touch for my birthday. Just three more months 'till that day and hopefully I can have that. Just inform you if I was able to get it.

0 comments:

 
;