Monday, June 30, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Why is it hard to answer the question "why?".

Ever since, it has always been hard for me. Why? What did I do to deserve all of this things? I just want a life that is peaceful and quiet. A life that when you sleep you don't need to worry about what will happen tomorrow. I never wanted a perfect life but just a normal one. I've been through a lot and I don't know how much more I can bare in this world.

Why when you think that everything seems to fall in place another problem comes along and tears everything to pieces. I've been impaired too much of all this emotional and mental drawbacks in life. People around me just don't see it but deep inside me I just want to scream and release myself from these shackles that bind me from achieving true happiness.

I feel so alone right now. I know I'm surrounded by people that gives me encouragement but why is that I still feel so empty inside? Life is tough and I need a sturdy foundation to endure this. I had that before but what did I do, I let myself go to waste and gave up holding to the only key to my own true happiness. I want to have that back and start being me again.

I think what will make me as me is if I find the purpose of my life and do good at it. What I am today is not what I think I am. This life I have is a life of deception but no one can see it. I know I'll get to a point when my body just gives up and I die, but the question is by that time have I reached the point of true happiness?

0 comments:

 
;