Monday, June 30, 2008

Nothing to do

This is the start of creating a medium to express my utmost deepest thoughts. Tonight I'm all alone in this house, just staring at my computer and thinking on what to type in this blog. There's no food in the table and just a pitcher of water to last 'till pay day (2 days more). I don't have money. I'm so poor right now. This is why I hate when salary day falls on a Monday and especially when the first salary comes 2 days earlier which means I need to budget my money for the next 2 days to still have enough money till the next salary comes. I'll end up thirsty and hungry. This is not good.

The nice thing about this, I have 4 days off. I don't need to spend money until Monday. I get to rest for 4 consecutive days before I return to work. Once I'm back to work, my schedule is in the opening shift again which means I can have VGH. VGH means less money but longer bed time. I love to sleep and besides I'm rich (LOL).

I guess this is enough for one day. I'll just make some updates once a week. 'Till my next post then.

0 comments:

 
;